I thought today I would switch things up a bit and do a sweet treat. This light and fluffy crinkle cookies are easy to make and are delicious. I made two batches, one for us and one for our neighbors. I like making these cookies to take to BBQ’s or other events that I need to bring a dessert item.
1 Box Super Moist Cake Mix Any Flavor – I used Lemon
1 Tub Whipped Topping – thawed
Powdered sugar – in small bowl
- Mix the cake mix, tub of whipped topping, and egg together. Make sure to thoroughly mix in the cake mix.
- Roll dough into balls.
- Roll each ball in the powdered sugar.
- Place sugar coated dough balls on cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.
And there you go. Powdering the dough can get a bit messy but it’s not too bad.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
As always, please follow me on Instagram @beinglaurakmarshall
Until next time.