1 pound ground beef
1 can Cheddar Cheese Soup
1 can (10 ¾ oz) Tomato Soup
½ cup water
2 cups medium shell pasta (Can also use elbow macaroni )
- Cook medium shell pasta per package directions but don’t fully cook. You’ll add them to the other ingredients.
- Brown ground beef. Drain off fat.
- Add soups, and water to meat.
- Cook over medium heat.
- Remove pasta from heat when almost cooked through and drain water. Do not rinse.
- Add pasta to mixture and mix.
- Continue cooking until pasta is completely cooked.
Note: I used to cook the pasta in with the soups but not all the pasta would cook through. Cooking it partially in its own pot ensures that the pasta is completely cooked through.
I hope your family enjoys this dish as much as mine does.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram @beinglaurakmarshall
Until next time.